An English girl in New York

Sunday 30 November 2014

Tinder Probs

So in the 21st century, where, for the majority of the time, the world of dating evolves from Tinder, an observatory post of Tinder woes and Tinder probs seemed more than timely. I'm sure you can all relate...

1. As you are swiping - 'no, no, no, meh, no, no, NOOO HOLY SHIT WHY DID I SWIPE LEFT ON HIM WHYYY.'

2.  Coming across someone you mildly know and thinking 'do I swipe left or right? What if we match and he thinks I fancy him? What if I swipe right and he doesn't, I will know forever more that he HATES ME.'

3. Accidentally swiping right on an absolute minger and thinking, 'yep, that's fate, I'm destined for an ogre.'

4. Stumbling across someone in public that you've matched, getting eye contact and immediately wanting to die. Fml. 

5. Matching someone, saying hi and them just never replying. Did you just suddenly decide that I got ugly?

6. Going on a Tinder date with someone who looks like they're a solid 8 out of 10 in pictures, but in reality, they are no more than a 3. Must. Think. Of. Escape. Route. Pronto. 

7. Seeing somebody absolutely amazing in public and thinking 'holy fuck he MUST be on tinder' and then proceeding to swipe left on so many good looking people just to find him because HE IS THE ONE. 

8. You've matched a pure God and it's too good to be true. You think 'omg I've found my husband, what will our bridesmaids wear?!', he starts conversation with 'hi bby, how are u? xx'. Plan ruined.


Happy Tindering!!!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never Tindered but this almost makes me want to. Hilarious. xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig